The TVTA – Come Hike With Us!
The Thames Valley Trail Association is a volunteer run organization that relies on donations to support our activities and expenses which include:
- Development and maintenance of over 100 KM of public trails
- Organizing walks and hikes that are free and open to the public
- Hike leader, safety and CPR training & certification
- Helping other organizations develop trails
- Helping other trail association with their trails after environmental disasters
- Donations to organizations such as the Talbot Land Trust to help acquire and protect land from economic development and keep them open for public use
We welcome donations online or by cheque made out the “Thames Valley Trail Association”. Donations of $20 or more will receive a charitable receipt.Membership Director Thames Valley Trail Association, Inc. c/o Grosvenor Lodge 1017 Western Road London, Ontario N6G 1G5 Canada Office: (519) 645-2845 Fax: (519) 645-0981
Hikes and walks organized by the TVTA are open to members of the public however to protect the privacy of our hike leaders details of certain hikes are only released to members (registered donors). Non members may accompany a member on these hikes.
Members receive a free quarterly newsletter, The Trekker, which has an event schedule, notices of changes in the trail, announcements and articles of general interest to hikers.
Members also receive access to restricted sections of the website. Some sections of the website have been restricted to protect the privacy of the TVTA volunteers.
Members make an annual donation towards the activities and expenses of the TVTA.
- $25/year Individual
- $35/year Family (2 members of the same family and address)
- $20/year Senior (60 and over)
We accept two methods of payment, credit card and cheque.
To pay by credit card please Register and create an account on this website. After you have created your account and logged in please follow the payment instructions provided.
To pay by cheque please fill in the Membership Form and mail it it in with a cheque made out to the “Thames Valley Trail Association”, attention Membership Director.